Thursday, December 15, 2005

WV Capitol Architecture

It is almost that time again. For the second year I am going to take on the job of a photographer for the WV Legislature. My job is to photograph everything possible for the House of Delegates in a nopartisan way. Sometimes it's a pretty tough job as I average anywhere from 3 to 5 miles a day running around inside the capitol. One of the greatest things about the job is actually working inside this magnificent building. It's so beautiful. Below are a few shots from inside the capitol around the main hall.

This shot I call "Arches A Plenty". It's from outside one of the elevators on the main floor.
A shot from around the well area.
This shot looks over the well and into the House Chambers.
Check out a little history of the WV Capitol. This link takes you to the main WV Legislature Website. I guess I will be seeing you guys in the Office of Reference and Information soon!!

No comments: