Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Driving Into Night #2

As I was coming back from Columbus I caught the start of rush hour. It really wasn't too bad at all but since I was in stop and go traffic, and was bored, I stuck the camera out the window and took these shots. I really like the color and compositions.

What was really interesting was the looks that I was getting from other drivers. Now, this was stop and go traffic so it's not like we were doing interstate speeds. Everyone who made any expression at all towards me, and this is the interesting part, had smiles and seemed to get a laugh out of it. Most people didn't even seem to notice but I didn't see any hostility as one might expect on the freeway.

1 comment:

stacey abshire said...

I like the second one quite a lot. Nice feel with the odd angle, and cool color temperature.