Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Capitol Ceilings #2

Earlier I mentioned how I didn't think most people noticed the ceilings in the Capitol, original post. I found ceilings pretty difficult to photograph well with just a camera mounted flash but these aren't too bad for documentary type shots.

West and East Wing Hallways Ground Floor....
(there are actually several different greek figures presented in a repeating pattern between lighting fixtures)

East Entrance Foyer, just outside the governor's reception room.....
Stairway from the ground floor to the first floor.....

2 comments:

stacey abshire said...

Yeah, I'm with william on that.. the last one is my favorite of those.

MShane said...

I agree with you both, that one definetly came out the best. I really need a softbox to light those ceilings to really get them good.